Hanoi Pole Mania
In Hanoi City, Vietnam? Take a pole dancing class at Hanoi Pole Mania!
The studio offers:
- Beginner classes for those with no experience
- Intermediate classes
- Advanced pole dancing classes
- Private sessions upon request
- Spin pole dance
Their classes are 1 1/2 hours long with a 30-minute warm-up, 45 minutes to learn new tricks and 15 minutes to use the poles on your own or cool down from the class.
The instructors are all certified to teach and you can read more about them on the Hanoi Pole Mania website.
You have the options of booking classes online on their website or using the contact information listed below on this page.
Contact Hanoi Pole Mania here!
The studio is located at: Phòng 401, nhà A2, ngõ 160 Nguyễn Khánh Toàn, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Phone: +84 163 549 5081 (VN)
Their website is: hanoipolemania.com
Connect with them on Facebook: facebook.com/HanoiPoleMania
Have You Tried This Studio?
Have you taken a class at this studio? Share your opinion with us!
First time going to a pole class?
Is this your first time taking a class? If so, you are in for some fun. There's a few things to know beforehand - your instructor or the studio website may give you some specific information for the class but if not, here's some helpful info:
- Bring some water or a hydrating drink - you WILL sweat!
- Wear appropriate clothes - short shorts, sports bra/top and tank. If you are in a cold climate, then some layers for warming up are helpful.
- Bring your favorite grip aid - ask before using though. Some studios may not want certain products on their poles.
- A small towel for your sweat and for keeping your pole from getting too slick.
- If your studio allows stripper/dance heels, bring them! I suggest learning with bare feet at first until you get stronger and learn the fundamentals like climbs, sits and holds better. Doing them in heels has a very different feel!
- Bring knee pads or leggings if you will be doing floorowork
- A notebook or training journal to keep track of what you learn - here is a free template you can make copies of.
- Your phone or video camera to keep track of what you learn/your progress as well.
- If you DO take a class here, would you mind giving the rest of us your opinion (above) so others wanting to go here will know what to expect. Thanks!!! :)
Hanoi Pole Mania > Vietnam Pole Dance Studios > Global Studio Directory
Like this page?