Fitness Estudio Imar Pole Dance Caracas
In Caracas, Venezuela? Take a pole dancing class at Fitness Estudio Imar Pole Dance Caracas!
Most studios offer:
- Beginner classes for those with no experience
- Intermediate classes
- Advanced pole dancing classes
- Private sessions upon request
- Spinning Pole
Some studios also offer some or a variety of the following:
- Dance fitness or cardio
Contact Fitness Estudio Imar Pole Dance Caracas to find out exactly what classes they offer, pricing and scheduling.
You can contact them by using the contact information listed below on this page.
Contact Fitness Estudio Imar Pole Dance Caracas here!
The studio is located at: NUEVA SEDE EN MULTISPORT CARACAS - AV. LOS MANGOS SUBIDA HACIA LA COTA MIL AL FRENTE DE LA PLAZA BENITO JUAREZ. LA FLORIDA - CARACAS.
Phone: 0212 - 730 4907 / 0424 - 9329330 / 0414 - 2881054
Connect with them on Facebook: facebook.com/FITNESSESTUDIOI
Connect with them on Instgram at: @ fitnessestudioimar
Connect with them on Twitter: @FITNESSESTUDIOI
Have You Tried This Studio?
Have you taken a class at this studio? Share your opinion with us!
First time going to a pole class?
Is this your first time taking a class? If so, you are in for some fun. There's a few things to know beforehand - your instructor or the studio website may give you some specific information for the class but if not, here's some helpful info:
- You normally do NOT need to have any dance experience/background to try pole dance.
- Don't consume any alcohol/substances to calm yourself. You need all of your senses to be highly aware as this sport can be physically demanding and your safety in heels or on a pole is important.
- Come with the mindset of having FUN and be open to learning something new!
- Don't be afraid to let the instructor know of any injuries or if you are pregnant.
- Don't try anything that you feel you are completely unable to do unless you have a spotter (or two!) with you and they are helping get you into position and ready to catch you in case you slip. This really should not be happening in a beginner class. I have tried things that I needed a spotter for - and to almost help hold me there so I could see what it felt like. NOT recommended for beginning polers!
- With that in mind, don't be afraid of the pain of skin "burn" like in learning the pole sit or bumping your shins when learning how to climb.
- Follow the instructor closely and don't try anything until they have completed their instructions for the move.
What do I bring/wear?
Your studio/instructor may give you specifics on what to bring or wear, but if not, here's some information:
- Bring some water or a hydrating drink - you WILL sweat!
- Wear appropriate clothes - short shorts, sports bra/top and tank. If you are in a cold climate, then some layers for warming up are helpful.
- Bring your favorite grip aid - ask before using though. Some studios may not want certain products on their poles.
- A small towel for your sweat and for keeping your pole from getting too slick.
- Bring knee pads or leggings if you will be doing floorwork
- Your phone or video camera to keep track of what you learn/your progress as well.
- If you DO take a class at Fitness Estudio Imar Pole Dance Caracas, would you mind giving the rest of us your opinion (above) so others wanting to go here will know what to expect. Thanks!!! :)
Fitness Estudio Imar Pole Dance Caracas > Venezuela Pole Dance Studios > Global Studio Directory
Like this page?